Everything is set and ready to go. All of the baby showers are done. All of the parties are done. All of the shopping is done. All of the packing is done (except for the few thing that I have to grab the day of). There are only 2 things missing; a bassinet and baby girl. The bassinet is the last thing on my list of necessities. I wish I had the time/energy to put a little bit of paint on the walls but here is her room all done and ready to go.
Doc told me at my last appointment that if she tries to come before the end of my 36th week (which starts tomorrow) then he will try to stop labor to give her some more time. But if she tries to come any time after the beginning of my 37th week, then he will just let her come. So that is one week from tomorrow. I still have a strong feeling that she will be here before the end of the year. She has already dropped which has allowed me to breath a little bit easier but it is sending me to the restroom every 15 minutes. For comparison, here is a pic of me with baby girl and a pic of me with Alec, both at around 36 weeks.
| With baby girl. |
![]() |
| With Aleczander. |
I am carrying them a little differently (Alec kinda gave me a pointy stomach and baby girl is giving me a rounder stomach) but I think I was bigger with Alec around this time. But I don't remember feeling this miserable with Alec at this point. Alec arrived 9 days early which leads me to believe even more that baby girl will be early. I can't wait to see who she looks like and how much hair she will have. Thanks to family and friends, she is all set on diapers for a while. This past weekend we had a diaper party/BBQ just like we did with Aleczander. After his party, we didn't have to buy diapers for 6 months! I think we may be in the same position with her which will be amazing since Alec is still in diapers himself. We are working on correcting that, but it is easier said than done.
We had a really great night but I was so sore and exhausted the next day. I didn't get out of bed for 2 days after that. Some well deserved rest. During the diaper party I was able to give my new camera a really good test run. It takes some really nice pictures on auto mode. I can only imagine what it does when I know how to really use it. Since so many pictures were taken, here is an easier way to display them.
DIAPER PARTY PIC COLLAGE
Aleczander has recently become obsessed with Super Street Fighter game (thanks daddy) and trying to imitate the moves. He also loves to say bye bye to everything and anything. My handsome boy . . .
And then the shot of the day, Alec giving his little sister Hugs and Kisses:
I hope they end up best friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment