We took the front crib rail off of Aleczander's crib a couple of days ago and so far it's going pretty good. He's only fallen out once (and yes we do have pillows on the floor to help soften the blow) and he just kept sleeping like nothing ever happened. Alfred found him under his crib with his blanket just sleeping away. My poor baby. He's such a big boy. He loves climbing in and out of the bed all by himself and tucking himself in.
His new best friend is the vacuum. He pushes it around and pretends to plug it in into different sockets around the house. He occasionally makes a "vrooom" sounds like it's on. But if I actually turn it on, he takes off so fast and stares at me wide eyed from the other side of the room. Ha.
For the 4th of July, we decided to skip the traffic and madness of downtown Houston and instead opted to go to Kingwood to enjoy the fireworks there. It was a much more pleasant experience. Alec had a great time. Daddy bought him a bubble gun that was the saving grace of the afternoon. It attracted a lot of admiration from other kids around us.
My Prince.
Aleczander loved the fireworks. It's such a beautiful experience to see things through the eyes of a child. He was so amazed and in awe. He clapped and shrieked so loudly at each bang and pop. I love him so much. And I love his kisses. He gives the best kisses...
Now, I had to bribe him with sips of a Coke Icee in order to capture this tender moment. But hey... whatever works, right?
And last, but not least, a picture of me and the hubs. It's been while since we have taken a pic together.
I <3 him!

No comments:
Post a Comment