Yesterday was the first day of my 2nd trimester and my dream of my symptoms disappearing with its appearance didn't come true. But I am feeling a little bit better. But that may come hand in hand with vacation mode. Alfred and I are on vacation until the 7th of July and we don't have anything specific planned and it's great!! Yesterday we went to Moody Gardens in Galveston and we had a lot of fun. Aleczander had a blast!!
Alec and daddy checking out the octopus. Alec didn't like the octopus too much!
Can't blame him for being scared of it when it looks like this!
My big boy!
Me and my baby boy. He never wants to look at the camera for a picture with mommy.
Alec looking at a bird in the Rainforest Pyramid.
Alec with daddy.
The highlight of Aleczander's day is when we made our way over to Palm Beach at Moody Gardens and he got an opportunity to cool down. My kid LOVES water!
Pooped out but not ready to leave.
We barely made it out of the parking lot before he knocked out and slept all the way back home. It was a great day and we all had a lot of fun. We have ambitions to paint some of the rooms in the house while we are on vacation, but we may not get to it. Tomorrow, for the 4th of July, we may head downtown for the Freedom Over Texas fireworks and festival. Who knows? We may stay home and be lazy all day.
I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday which is only 2 weeks since my last doc visit. I will continue to go every 2 weeks until I gain some weight. I can't belive I am losing weight with the way I have been eating. My food of choice has varied from cheese fries (yummy) to fruit. For some reason, drinks make me more nauseaus than any foods. Friends and family have been asking me if I have started to show yet. I am not showing yet although I can feel a difference in my belly. I'm a big girl though and usually big girls don't show very early. With Alec, I was showing by now, but my significant weight loss in my first trimester with him, it allowed me to show a little earlier.
Well that's all I have for now. I need to eat something...
No comments:
Post a Comment