Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hard to make it a habit.

So, it's been about 3 weeks since my last post and I have nothing to blame but myself. And my son who exhausts me on a daily basis. But he is just so damn cute and fun to be with and I can't get enough of him. Recently we went and had his pictures taken to enter into a "North America's Cutest Baby" contest but the web-site for voting isn't up yet. But here is a link to his pictures. http://koppiwrite.zenfolio.com/ahernandez The contest is to help support a foundation called "Now I Lay Me down to Sleep" which I believe is an amazing foundation. Not everyone would agree with what the foundation does but I think it is amazing to have people out there that are willing to help a family through their suffering. When the voting goes up, I will be sure to let everyone know.


Well good news came to our little family yesterday. Alfred got promoted to a senior manager at the bank! There are over 220 managers across the state and only 18 of them were chosen for the promotion and my hubby was one of them!! He is so amazing!! He works so hard and gives it his all on a daily basis. He is going to go far with this company, I know it! It was a total surprise to him when they called him on stage to have it announced in front of everyone at the state wide manager's conference. I can't wait to see what's in store for us!



My 29th birthday is in 7 days. My last year in my 20's. Sounds so crazy. I don't feel sad or weird about turning 30, but then again I have another year before that happens so those feelings may change. For my 29th birthday me and some of my girlfriends are going to spend a couple of hours at Painting with a Twist in the Woodlands to hang out and then maybe some dinner afterwards. Just a nice and relaxing Sunday. For my birthday, Alfred finally agreed to purchase my dream TV. I have been attempting to persuade him to buy a new TV for about 2 years now and he finally gave in. So we have an amazing 55' LG LED hanging above our fireplace. It came with a wireless media box that sends the signals of all the components hooked up to it to the TV. So our TV is clean looking and wireless. I love it!! My hubby is so good to me. Of course as soon as the TV goes up the first things to be turned on are Football and then Chugginton for Aleczander. What ever makes my boys happy!

Speaking of Football... I am starting to actually like the sport. Up until this year, I haven't paid much attention to it and I claimed to be a Cowboys fan because my hubby is a Cowboys fan. Well now that I am paying a little more attention, I am beginning to realize the Cowboys suck. So I decided that for next year I am going to pick out my own team and it looks like the Jets may have my vote. I'm from New York so it works. And Mark Sanchez is totally sexy, so it works even more. I makes it easy to keep up with the sport when he's playing.

Well that's all I have time for today. Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yippeeeeeee for you joining! I am so proud of Alf too! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete